AFL Central Victoria in partnership with the BFNL and our other affiliates is currently seeking applicants for the position of AFL Central Victoria Regional Operations and BFNL Manager.
Applications Close: 1/2/2017
Work Type: Three Year Contract
Based in Bendigo, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for administering our premier league competition, the BFNL, as well as contributing to the regional strategy. You will work in a team environment providing operational support to staff to ensure sustainability of clubs.
We seek a self- motivated individual with:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, sports management or suitable work experience in related fields
- Highly developed verbal and written communication
- Ability to act as a spokesperson for the BFNL
- Proficient knowledge of the important linkages between netball and football within Leagues and Clubs.
- Demonstrated personal initiative and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to carry out a strategic plan
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours
- Financial budgeting and developed IT skills
- A genuine interest in football and netball with a desire to lead and grow the BFNL’s brand.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
Closing Date: Wednesday February 1st, 2017