Bendigo FNL 2020 Fixture announcement - Under 18 Football/17 & Under Netball
The Bendigo Football Netball League have confirmed the fixture for the 2020 BFNL Under 18 football and 17 & Under Netball competitions, commencing this Saturday, 25th July.
Further information will be announced regarding the structure of a condensed finals series.
Please note, our primary focus is preparing to return in a safe, educated and well prepared environment. If current Victorian State Government/AFL Victoria/Netball Victoria protocols cannot be achieved or relevant medical advice changes, we may not be able to proceed with a season.
Therefore, to assist all clubs with our safe return we ask that all attendees are clear on their responsibilities on entry to any venue. Some of the main points include but are not limited to:
- If you, or people you have been in contact with are sick, do not attend any training or games
- People who present with symptoms will be sent home immediately
- Any person wishing to attend training or games that has underlying health conditions or is considered a vulnerable person should consult with a healthcare professional prior to attending
- Only spectators necessary to support participation should attend training and competitions, and must abide by current group gathering restrictions
- Where venues allow for vehicle access surrounding the venue, spectators are encouraged to remain in their vehicle where possible (subject to Government advice regarding risk for spectators viewing from vehicles, e.g. cohabiting family/household members only).
- Spectators for training and competitions must abide by public gathering restrictions – spectators should be in groups of no more than 10 people in open, outdoor venues and spread out around the ground or venue.
- Spectators must keep 1.5 metres apart.
- Venues will only be accessible from 30 minutes prior to each match, and must be vacated as soon as possible, within a maximum of 30 minutes post-match
- Changing rooms (player/umpire), social rooms, canteens will not be open or operational. All participants must turn up ready to play, with a strict get in, play, get our policy in force
- Only players and officials are allowed on the ground during matches, including breaks, and at training. No spectators are permitted on grounds for any reason during breaks, or after the match. Social gatherings and mingling before or after training and games is not permitted
- Any tasks that can be done at home should be done at home – including team meetings, warm ups/stretching, taping, showering, warm-downs/stretching etc
- It is recommended that Grandstands are not used in venues that have them
- Any non-compliance to the Victorian State Government/AFL Victoria/Netball Victoria direction and restrictions may be reported to Victoria Police, and any game could be abandoned as a consequence if deemed necessary
- All players and club officials are strongly encouraged to download the Government’s COVID-19 tracing app.
We thank everyone for their ongoing cooperation, understanding and patience as they assist our clubs to return to competition in a safe, achievable and sustainable manner.