EFNC is affiliated in the Bendigo Football Netball League. We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, ambitious and team orientated person with an ability to identify opportunities and build/strengthen our netball club for season 2016 and beyond.
- A Grade
- A Reserve
- B Grade
- B Reserve
Application should include:
- A fully completed Coaching Application form (available on request via club email)
- Resume outlining coaching and playing experiences
- Names and contact details of two (2) referees
- Netball Victoria Registration (2016 season)
- Netball Victorian coaching accreditation
(Development minimum for A Grade & A Reserve)
(Foundation for B Grade & B Reserve)
- Current Police/Working with Children Checks
- Current drivers licence & car
- Ability to meet the work requirements and responsibilities, attendance and reporting requirements as outlined in the position description.
Commensurate with coaching experience, qualifications, performance and club budget.
Term of Appointment: Negotiable
Closing Date: Aug 31st 2015
Buy a ticket to support our Leadership Wellness Breakfast.
The line ‘Frankie kicked the mine the day that mankind kicked the moon’ is a well known lyric from Redgum’s song ‘I Was Only 19’. The song’s story is one shared by many veterans, part of the story belongs to Frank Hunt.
He grew up in the Mallee, Frank was not conscripted by the infamous ballot but volunteered to go to war. Life in the 45 years since Vietnam hasn’t been easy for Frank. His days are full of physical and mental pain, but in Frank’s words “He is a glass half full person”. He has counselled and mentored countless individuals.
He is an inspiring orator and will relay his story including dealing with pain, mentoring, mateship and the military.
Second Guest Speaker
Second guest speaker on the leadership of prevention of illicit drugs to be advised.